20 Minute Garlic Rosemary Chicken and Brown Rice Dinner Recipe
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed, divided
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup MINUTE Brown Rice, uncooked
step 1: Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. each of the garlic powder and rosemary. Cover. Cook 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet.
step 2: Add broth and water to skillet; stir. Bring to boil.
step 3: Stir in rice and remaining garlic powder and rosemary. Top with chicken; cover. Cook on low heat 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.