A Nice Slow-Cooked Pork Recipe
- 1 (3 pound) pork shoulder roast
- 1 quart vegetable broth
- 1 cup sherry
- 3 cups peeled, chopped potatoes
- 2 cups pearl onions
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- salt to taste
step 1: Place the pork roast in a slow cooker. Pour in the vegetable broth and sherry. Mix in the potatoes, onions, mushrooms, rosemary, and pepper.
step 2: Cover, and cook on Low at least 8 hours, to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Season with salt to taste.