Absolutely the Best Nacho Dip Ever Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cocktail sauce
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 3/4 cup diced green onion
- 3/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
step 1: In a blender or food processor, thoroughly mix cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise. Spread the mixture evenly in the bottom of a medium serving dish.
step 2: In individual layers, top the mixture with cocktail sauce, mild salsa, diced green onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, shredded Cheddar cheese and shredded lettuce.
step 3: Arrange cucumber slices around the edge of the serving dish. Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.