Adult Slushies Recipe
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 (10 ounce) jars maraschino cherries
- 32 ounces grapefruit flavored soda
- 67 fluid ounces lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
step 1: Mix vodka, brandy, orange and lemon juice concentrate, cherries and grapefruit soda together in a large plastic mixing bowl. Cover the mixture with a tight fitting lid. Freeze the mixture for one or two days.
step 2: When you are ready to serve the drink, use an ice cream scoop and place one or two scoops of the mixture into glasses. Fill the rest of the glass with lemon/lime flavored soda pop. Stir and serve.