Ali's Amazing Bruschetta Recipe
- 2 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 (1 pound) loaf Italian bread, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
step 2: In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, olive oil, oregano, basil and parsley. Place bread on a baking sheet, and top with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until bottom of bread is browned. Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.