All Protein Meatloaf Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup crushed fried pork skins
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper seasoning
step 1: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce. tomato sauce, crushed pork skins, and eggs. Season with chili powder, garlic salt, and garlic pepper. Mix until well blended. Form into a loaf, and place into a greased loaf pan.
step 3: Bake, uncovered for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven. Let stand for at least 5 minutes before slicing and serving.