Allana's Excellent Potato Soup Recipe
- 8 ounces cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 ½ pounds potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ½ teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
step 1: In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, sautee ham and onions in the butter, until the onions are translucent. Stir in the mustard, then pour in the chicken broth. Add potatoes, bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender.
step 2: Combine the milk and cream of celery soup; stir in to the saucepan. Season with garlic powder, seasoned salt and salt-free seasoning blend. Heat through, but do not boil. Serve hot.