Almond Mandarin Salad Recipe
- ½ pound bacon
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon dry hot mustard
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon ground paprika
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- ¾ cup slivered almonds
step 1: In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon until evenly brown. Drain, cool, and crumble.
step 2: To make the dressing, thoroughly blend the vinegar, honey, dry mustard, celery salt, paprika, and olive oil.
step 3: Place lettuce, oranges, green onion, bacon, and almonds in a serving bowl. Toss with dressing and serve.