Almond Mocha Pie Recipe
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 (7 ounce) bar milk chocolate candy bar with almonds
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shell, baked
- Chocolate curls and additional whipped topping (optional)
step 1: In a small bowl, dissolve coffee in boiling water; set aside.
step 2: In a microwave or saucepan, melt the candy bar; cool slightly. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Fold in coffee and remaining whipped topping. Pour into pastry shell; freeze.
step 3: Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with chocolate curls and additional whipped topping if desired.