Amazing Artichoke and Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip ™
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
step 2: Combine the artichoke hearts, onion, salad dressing, mayonnaise, sour cream, Swiss cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl; mix evenly. Gently fold the spinach into the mixture; spread into the bottom of an 8x8 casserole pan. Sprinkle 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese over the top. Cover with aluminum foil.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes. Remove the aluminum foil and bake until top begins to brown, about 10 minutes more. Allow to cool 10 to 15 minutes before serving.