Amazing Asparagus Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) can asparagus, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can baby peas, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (1 pound) loaf white bread, crusts trimmed
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Layer asparagus in the bottom of a medium baking dish. Top with water chestnuts, peas and cream of mushroom soup. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
step 3: Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Slice bread into 1/4 to 1/2 inch strips, and place in the butter. When butter has been absorbed, layer bread in the baking dish on top of the Cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
step 4: Bake in the preheated oven 35 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.