Amazing Crab Shells Recipe
- 36 jumbo pasta shells
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Neufchatel cheese
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat
- 6 ounces cooked tiny shrimp
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
step 1: Bring a large pot of salted water to boil, and add pasta shells; boil until al dente. Drain well.
step 2: In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, crab, shrimp, onion, celery, mayonnaise, sugar, salt, pepper and lemon juice; mix well.
step 3: Stuff cream cheese mixture into the jumbo pasta shells. Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.