Amazing Simple Thai Tofu Recipe
- 1 (14 ounce) package firm tofu, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- ⅓ cup chopped green onion
- 1 ½ teaspoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
- ¼ cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons flaked coconut
- sesame seeds
step 1: Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium, and cook green onions for one minute. Add tofu, and continue cooking 4 minutes more, sprinkling with soy sauce halfway through. Gently stir in the peanut butter and ginger, being careful not to break the tofu, until well incorporated.
step 2: Remove from heat, and toss in coconut. Transfer to a serving dish, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.