Appetizing Bread Recipe
- 1 (1 pound) loaf unsliced white bread
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated Romano cheese
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried red chile peppers
step 1: Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
step 2: Place the unsliced white bread loaf in a large oven safe serving dish. Cutting only about half way down the loaf, make 8 slices. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic, parsley, and 1/2 the extra virgin olive oil over loaf. Spread dried red chile peppers around base of bread.
step 3: Bake in the preheated oven approximately 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted but not browned. Remove from oven and cover with remaining olive oil. Serve at once!