Apple-Cran-Cherry Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 2 cups applesauce
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 cups rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups dried cherries
- 1 ½ cups dried cranberries
step 1: Cream butter or margarine, cinnamon, cardamom, baking soda, and brown sugar. Mix in applesauce. Gradually blend in flour, and then oats. Stir in dried. Let dough sit for one hour.
step 2: Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased baking sheet.
step 3: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 to 12 minutes, or until edges are slightly browned. Cool on wire rack.