Apple-Raspberry Crisp Recipe
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 5 large Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x9 inch square baking dish.
step 2: In a large bowl, mix brown sugar and 1 tablespoon flour. Add sliced apples and raspberries; toss to coat. Spoon into baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together oats, 1/2 cup flour, cinnamon and salt. Stir in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple mixture.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until topping is lightly browned. Serve warm.