Apple Chocolate Chip Dessert Pizza Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package STOUFFER'S® frozen Harvest Apples, defrosted
- 18 ounces refrigerated chocolate cookie dough
- 2/3 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce, or to taste
step 1: COMBINE cookie dough and oats. Press mixture into bottom of heavily greased 10 to 12-inch pizza pan to form crust (9 x 13-inch pan may be substituted).
step 2: BAKE in preheated 375 degrees F. oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until set. Remove from oven.
step 3: BEAT cream cheese, egg, sour cream and sugar until smooth in mixer bowl.
step 4: SPOON Harvest Apples on top of crust. Spread with cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with walnuts.
step 5: BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is set in the center. Cool in pan on wire rack. Drizzle with chocolate sauce.