Apple Cider Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups complete pancake mix
- 1 1/4 cups apple cider
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- butter flavored cooking spray
step 1: Place pancake mix into a medium bowl, and stir in apple cider. Apple cider may be adjusted to achieve the desired thickness. Stir in cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar and vanilla. Mix in walnuts if using.
step 2: Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and spray with cooking spray. Use about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake. Cook 3 to 4 pancakes at a time. Turn over when bubbles appear in the center, and cook until golden on the other side. Serve immediately with pats of butter and maple syrup.