Apple Nut Muffins Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease or line 24 muffin cups.
step 2: In a large bowl, cream together butter and 1 1/2 cup sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir into the creamed mixture alternately with sour cream. Fold in apple pie filling and walnuts. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Combine 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over the muffins.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 16 to 18 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.