Apple Pizza Pie Recipe
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Cream together butter or margarine and confectioners' sugar. Add 1 cup flour and mix gently just until dough comes together. Pat evenly into a 12 inch pizza pan.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove and spread with apple pie filling.
step 4: In a medium bowl, mix together cheese, 3/4 cup flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over apple filling and return pizza to oven for 25 to 30 minutes longer.