Apple Sticky Buns Recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package STOUFFER'S® frozen Harvest Apples, defrosted
- 1 (1 pound) loaf frozen white bread dough, defrosted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
step 1: COMBINE apples, flour, brown sugar and walnuts together well in medium bowl. Evenly divide mixture between twelve greased muffin cups.
step 2: COMBINE sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Evenly divide bread dough into thirty six pieces; form each piece into a ball. Roll each ball of dough in sugar mixture.
step 3: PLACE three dough balls on top of apple mixture in each muffin cup. Cover; let buns rise in warm place until doubled in size.
step 4: BAKE in preheated 375 degrees F. oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto serving platter; replace any apple mixture that may stick to the insides of the cups. Serve warm. Makes 12 servings