Apple Walnut Bread Pudding Recipe
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into cubes (4 cups)
- 3 medium apples, cored, chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or raisins (optional)
- 4 cups 2% milk
- 2 (3 ounce) packages JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Cook & Serve Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
step 2: Place bread cubes in lightly greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Add apples and walnuts; toss to mix well.
step 3: Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute. Pour over bread mixture; sprinkle top with remaining cinnamon.
step 4: Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil. Remove from oven. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.