Apricot Salad Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) package apricot flavored Jell-O® mix
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 (4 ounce) jars apricot baby food
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: In a small saucepan, combine gelatin, sugar and water. Bring to a boil and mix until dissolved. Remove from heat, add baby food and pineapple with juice. Stir, set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
step 2: In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk, mix together until smooth. Pour into fruit mixture and whisk together.
step 3: Stir in pecans and pour into a 9x13 inch pan. Refrigerate until chilled. Top with thawed whipped topping if desired. Sprinkle with pecans to decorate and cut into squares.