Arti-Cheesy Chicken Recipe
- ½ pound sliced bacon
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cooked and cubed
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (6 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
step 1: Fry bacon in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove from skillet, leaving 3 tablespoons of the bacon grease in the skillet. Set bacon aside.
step 2: Add mushrooms to skillet and saute for 3 to 4 minutes over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and add the chicken, artichoke hearts, soup, cream, olives, Parmesan cheese, garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
step 3: When this mixture begins to simmer, slowly stir in feta cheese. Crumble the bacon into the skillet and let all simmer, stirring often, for 5 to 10 minutes.