Asian Broccoli Burrito Recipe
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed through a press
- 1 pound turkey, ground
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup stir fry sauce, Szechwan
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
step 2: In a wok or large skillet, heat 3 teaspoons of the oil until hot but not smoking. Add Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw and cook, stirring and tossing, until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Using tongs or a large slotted spoon, transfer broccoli cole slaw to a large bowl.
step 3: In the same wok or skillet, add the remaining teaspoon of oil if needed. Cook onion and garlic over medium heat until onion is softened but not browned, 3-5 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high; add ground turkey and cook, stirring to break up the chunks of meat, until the turkey is lightly browned on the outside and no trace of pink remains, 8 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil and heat in the oven for 10 minutes to soften.
step 4: Stir the turkey mixture into the cooked Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw, adding the Szechwan Spicy Stir-Fry Sauce and Chinese 5-Spice powder to coat. Mix in the cheese. Serve immediately.