Asian Chicken Noodle Bowl Recipe
- 3/4 teaspoon Asian five-spice powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound Tyson® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh angel hair pasta
- 1 (6 ounce) bag baby spinach
step 1: Combine five-spice powder, pepper and salt in cup. Wash hands. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Rub spices onto chicken. Wash hands.
step 2: Heat oil in 2-quart stockpot over medium-high. Add chicken and cook about 5 minutes or until browned on all sides. Add garlic and cook about 1 minute or until fragrant. Add chicken broth and soy sauce; cover and bring to a boil. Uncover, reduce heat to simmer and cook 3 minutes. Add pasta; simmer 1 minute or until tender. Add spinach; stir just until wilted.