Asian Grill Recipe
- 4 Tyson® Individually Fresh Frozen® Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) package rice pilaf
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into wedges
- 2 small zucchini, sliced diagonally
- 4 ounces button or shiitake mushroom caps
step 1: To prepare marinade, combine orange juice, teriyaki sauce and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup marinade.
step 2: Wash hands. Place chicken, vegetables and remaining marinade in large resealable plastic bag. Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes or longer. Wash hands.
step 3: Preheat grill to medium-hot. Grill chicken 15 to 20 minutes or until done (internal temp 170 degrees F). Grill bell peppers, zucchini and mushrooms 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning once.
step 4: While chicken is cooking, prepare rice according to package directions. Stir in reserved marinade. Keep warm.