Asian Noodle Salad Recipe
- 8 ounces capellini pasta
- 1/2 pound shiitake mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
step 1: Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water. Meanwhile, clean, stem, and slice mushrooms. Add mushrooms and red bell pepper during last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain.
step 2: In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, soy sauce, oil, and ginger.
step 3: Transfer pasta, mushrooms, and pepper to a serving bowl; toss with ginger dressing. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.