Asian Salad Recipe
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles, crushed
- 1 cup blanched slivered almonds
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 head napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
step 1: In a medium skillet over low heat brown ramen noodles, almonds, and sesame seeds with melted butter or margarine. Once browned, take off heat and cool.
step 2: In a small saucepan bring vegetable oil, sugar, and vinegar to boil for 1 minute. Cool. Add soy sauce.
step 3: In a large bowl, combine shredded napa cabbage and chopped green onions. Add the noodle and soy sauce mixture. Toss to coat. Serve.