Asparagus Chicken Recipe
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup Chardonnay wine
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 packet dry hollandaise sauce mix
- 16 fresh steamed asparagus tips
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: To Marinate: Place chicken in a nonporous glass dish or bowl. Pour wine over chicken, then sprinkle with tarragon. Cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for 2 hours.
step 2: Preheat oven to broil/grill.
step 3: Remove chicken from dish or bowl, discarding remaining marinade, and broil/grill for 25 minutes or until cooked through and juices run clear.
step 4: Meanwhile, prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions. When chicken is cooked, place 4 spears of steamed asparagus on each chicken breast and dribble with prepared hollandaise sauce to taste. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.