Asparagus Crab Omelets Recipe
- 1 (1.25 ounce) envelope hollandaise sauce
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 cups cut fresh asparagus, cooked, divided
- 2 cups flaked imitation crabmeat, coarsely chopped, divided
- minced chives
step 1: Prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions; set aside and keep warm.
step 2: In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Heat oil in a 10-in. skillet over medium-low; add half of the egg mixture. As the eggs set, lift edges, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese, 1 cup asparagus, 1 cup crab and another 1/2 cup cheese. Fold omelet in half. Cover for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Repeat for second omelet. Serve with hollandaise sauce. Garnish with chives.