Asparagus and Tomato Salad with Yogurt-Cheese Dressing Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut asparagus, thawed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 10 leaves lettuce
step 1: Thaw frozen asparagus and drain well. In a medium bowl, combine the asparagus, tomatoes, onions and set aside.
step 2: In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, cheese and mustard. Add to the vegetable mixture and toss until well coated. To serve, line salad plates with romaine lettuce leaves and spoon salad on top.