Athenean Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- 1 (1 cup) pouch frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian seasoned diced tomatoes, undrained, divided
- 3/4 cup cooked orzo pasta
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 large bell pepper, cut in half lengthwise, seeded
step 1: MIX ground burger, mushrooms, garlic and 1/2 of the tomatoes in large nonstick skillet. Cook on medium heat 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Add orzo and cheese; mix well. Spoon evenly into pepper halves.
step 2: POUR remaining tomatoes into 8-inch square baking dish. Top with filled pepper halves; cover with foil.
step 3: BAKE at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.