Au Gratin Potatoes II Recipe
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 4 1/2 cups peeled and shredded potatoes
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup cornflakes cereal
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray one 8 inch square baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
step 2: In a large bowl, stir together the sour cream and soup. Add grated potatoes, cheese, and onions. Mix well, and pour into the prepared baking dish. Cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil.
step 3: Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven. In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter and cornflakes. Sprinkle over the top of the potatoes, and return to the oven.
step 4: Bake uncovered, for an additional 20 minutes or until bubbly and corn flakes are golden brown. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped parsley.