Autumn Apple Blender Cake Recipe
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ cup milk
- 1 apple - peeled, cored, and chopped
- confectioners' sugar for dusting
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan. Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg. Set aside.
step 2: In a blender on low speed, combine butter, sugar, maple syrup, eggs and cream of tartar. Gradually mix in the flour mixture, then stir in the milk. Turn off the blender, then fold in chopped apple.
step 3: Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool 10 minutes in the pan before removing. Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving.