Avocado Side Dish Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
- 1 avocado - pitted, peeled, and cubed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetarian chili
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
step 1: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
step 2: In a small bowl combine avocado and lime juice.
step 3: In a separate bowl combine chili, green onion, tomatoes, garlic and cilantro.
step 4: Serve pasta topped with chili mixture and avocado.