Awesome Broccoli Casserole Recipe
- 2 (10 ounce) packages chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (6 ounce) package herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- ¼ cup butter, melted
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl, mix together broccoli, corn, and onions. Stir in sour cream, soup, and 1/4 cup shredded cheese. In a separate bowl, toss together stuffing mix and melted butter. Spread broccoli mixture into a 2 quart casserole dish and cover with stuffing mix.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through and browned on top. Sprinkle remaining 1 3/4 cups cheese on top and bake an additional 5 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.