BBQ Chicken Pizza II Recipe
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup diced grilled chicken
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
step 2: Place pizza crust on cookie sheet. Spread with barbecue sauce. Scatter chicken over top. Sprinkle evenly with red pepper, green pepper and onion. Cover with cheese.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.