BBQ Pork Skillet Recipe
- 1 pound boneless pork loin or chops, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Wesson® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 medium onion, cut into strips
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes in Sauce
- 1/2 cup Hunt's® Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 large carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 cups cooked egg noodles, drained, kept warm
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
step 1: Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add pork and cook 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove; keep warm. Add oil and onion. Cook over medium-high heat about 3 minutes or until tender.
step 2: Blend in tomatoes, BBQ sauce and brown sugar. Add carrots and pork; mix well. Cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until carrots are tender.
step 3: Remove lid and cook an additional 5 minutes or until sauce thickens. Serve over noodles and garnish with parsley, if desired.