Broccolicious Taco Wrap Recipe
- 2 cups Mann's Broccoli Wokly®, chopped
- 1 pound ground turkey (may substitute ground beef)
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
step 2: In a medium saucepan filled with boiling salt water, blanch Mann's Broccoli Wokly(R) by cooking just until it turns bright green. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water to set the color; drain again.
step 3: In a large skillet, cook ground beef with taco seasoning according to package directions. Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil and heat in the oven for 10 minutes to soften.
step 4: In a large bowl, mix together the blanched broccoli and seasoned ground beef, Mann's Broccoli Cole Slaw, cheese and sour cream.
step 5: For each broccoli wrap, place 2/3 cup filling just below the center of a tortilla. Fold in one side and then fold up from the bottom, enclosing the filling. Fold in the other side of the tortilla and serve warm.