Ham and Cheese Quiche Recipe
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 3 eggs
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- ½ cup chopped fresh spinach
- ½ cup canned mushrooms
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can ham, flaked
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Beat together flour, salt, half-and-half and eggs in a medium bowl.
step 3: Place Swiss cheese flat in the pie crust. Arrange spinach evenly over Swiss cheese, then cover with mushrooms. Pour the flour and egg mixture over mushrooms. Cover with flaked ham and top with Cheddar cheese.
step 4: Bake in the preheated oven 45 to 55 minutes, until surface is golden brown.