Bacon Avocado Burritos Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 8 flour tortillas (7 inches)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 large ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups chopped green onions
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Salsa, ranch salad dressing or sour cream
step 1: In a bowl, beat the eggs. Dip one tortilla in eggs.
step 2: In a large skillet, cook tortilla in oil just until egg sets; turn to cook other side. Remove and place between paper towels to drain; keep warm. Repeat with remaining tortillas, adding more oil if needed.
step 3: Place cheese, avocado, onions and bacon down the center of tortillas; top with salsa, salad dressing or sour cream. Fold ends and sides over filling. If desired, filled burritos may be warmed in the microwave just before serving.