Bacon and Cheddar Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes (about 4 medium potatoes), unpeeled, quartered
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Salad Dressing
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
step 1: Cover potatoes with water in large saucepan. Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium. Cook 20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
step 2: Mash potatoes. Add milk, salad dressing, bacon and garlic powder; beat until fluffy. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in cheese.