Baja Bean Salad Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup cucumber - peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 (6 ounce) container guacamole
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- shredded lettuce
- corn tortilla chips
step 1: In a large bowl, toss together the kidney beans, garbanzo beans, tomatoes, cucumber, and onion.
step 2: In a small bowl, mix the guacamole, yogurt, and salt. If dressing seems thick, stir in a little milk. Stir into the bean mixture, and chill. Serve topped with the shredded lettuce and corn chips.