Baja Fish Tacos Recipe
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package ORTEGA® Taco Seasoning Mix, divided
- 1 pound cod or other white fish fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package (12) ORTEGA® Taco Shells, warmed
- Toppings: shredded cabbage, chopped tomato, lime juice, ORTEGA® Thick & Smooth Taco Sauce
step 1: COMBINE sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro and 2 tablespoons seasoning mix in small bowl.
step 2: COMBINE cod, vegetable oil, lemon juice and remaining seasoning mix in medium bowl; pour into large skillet. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
step 3: FILL taco shells with fish mixture. Top with cabbage, tomato and sour cream mixture, lime juice and taco sauce.