Baked Breakfast Burritos Recipe
- 2 (11 ounce) packages STOUFFER'S® frozen Creamed Chipped Beef, defrosted
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped tomato
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
step 1: COMBINE 1 1/2 packages Creamed Chipped Beef, sour cream and milk in medium bowl. Spread 1/3 cup Sauce in greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
step 2: COMBINE eggs, 1/3 cup cheese, 1 tablespoon onion, water, salt, hot pepper sauce and black pepper in medium bowl. Melt butter in medium skillet. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are scrambled and set. Fold in remaining Creamed Chipped Beef.
step 3: DIVIDE egg mixture evenly onto 6 tortillas; fold into burritos. Place burritos seam-side down on sauce in baking dish. Top with remaining sauce, remaining cheese, remaining green onion and tomato.
step 4: BAKE in preheated 375 degrees F. oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.