Baked Chicken Reuben Recipe
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can sauerkraut, drained and pressed
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 ¼ cups thousand island salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
step 1: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
step 2: Place chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place sauerkraut over chicken and top with cheese slices. Pour dressing over all and cover dish with aluminum foil.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 90 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through (fork can be easily inserted and juices run clear). Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.