Baked Chicken With Apricot Glaze Recipe
- 1/3 cup Apricot KERNS® from LIBBY'S® Refrigerated All Nectar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
step 1: COMBINE nectar, onion, mustard, garlic and thyme in small bowl. Place chicken in 8-inch-square baking dish: pour nectar mixture over chicken. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
step 2: PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
step 3: BAKE, basting every 15 minutes with glaze, for 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Season with ground black pepper.