Baked Chicken and Stuffing Recipe
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - boiled and cut into strips
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant stuffing mix
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Layer chicken strips in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix together cream of celery soup, cream of chicken soup and 1/2 cup chicken broth; pour mixture over chicken.
step 3: Sprinkle chicken with cheese, then combine stuffing mix and seasoning packet with remaining 1/2 cup chicken broth, mix together and place mixture on top of chicken.
step 4: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes.