Baked Fish and Rice Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups boiling chicken broth
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions, divided
- 1 pound fresh or frozen fish fillets, thawed
- 1 dash paprika
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: In a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish, combine the broth, rice, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
step 2: Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes.
step 3: Add the broccoli, Parmesan cheese and half of the onions. Top with fish fillets; sprinkle with paprika. Cover and bake 20-25 minutes longer or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Uncover; sprinkle with cheddar cheese and remaining onions. Return to the oven for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.